Business Analyst Training with Job Guaranteed above 120000
Business Analyst Training with 100% Job guaranty.
We are Providing Business Analyst and QA Software Testing coaching. We help candidates to set the targets and then we support them as they work towards achieving their goals.
100% Job Oriented Program, course contents are aligned to the industry requirements and as per Canadian Job Market.
CONTACT – 647-270-2850
E MAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS ANALYST (BA) COURSE CONTENTS
• Introduction to Projects
• Relationship between Operations and Projects
• Who is a Project Manager?
• What is Business Analysis?
• Who is a BA? BA Roles and Responsibilities
• Competencies of a Business Analyst
• Relationship between a BA and PM
• Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
• Career Path for a Business Analyst
THE PRACTICE OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS
• Differentiating Business Analysis and other “Analyst” roles
• Customer Needs & IT Needs
• The Skill Set Of A BA
• The BA’s Core Knowledge Set
• What the BA does not do!
• Organization Structure and Reporting Relationships Tailoring the business analyst role for different projects
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE (SDLC)
• What is SDLC?
• Various stages of SDLC
• SDLC Methodologies
• Waterfall Model
• Iterative and Incremental approach
Software Development Methodologies
• What is a SW Development Methodology?
• Why Software Methodologies?
• Incremental and Iterative Approach
• Water Fall Methodology
• Prototype Methodology
• Spiral Methodology
• Agile Methodolog
• Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Landscape of Requirements
• Requirements, Features And Constraints
• Types Of Requirements – Functional & Non-functional
• User and System Requirements
• Requirements Source, Audience And Approval
Stakeholder Analysis & Management
• Who are Stakeholders?
• Stakeholders, Stakeholder categories and Profiles
• Internal & External Stakeholders
• Stakeholder Roles & Responsibilities
• Conducting Stakeholder Analysis & Elicitation Plan
• Requirements Gathering
• Requirements Gathering Techniques
• Selecting the appropriate technique
• Challenges with Elicitation
• The Elicitation Cycle
• Evaluating, Selecting and Prioritizing initiatives
• Employing Analysis techniques to assess alternatives
• Building a Model of the Solution – Business Process & Data Process Flow
• Understanding & Developing Story Boards Developing output mock-ups or prototypes
• Obtaining Stakeholder confirmation
• Constructing context, overview, and detail flow diagrams
• Identifying appropriate detail level Data Requirements
Requirements Development Plan
• Requirements Development Plan
• Selecting Requirements development templates Organizing the Facts
• Business Rules
• User Attributes
Use Case & Unified Modeling Language
• What is Use case?
• Basic Flow, Alternate Flows & Exception Flows
• How Use Case Diagrams Show Relationships
• Paths and Scenarios
• Use Case Diagrams
• Class Diagrams
• Sequence Diagrams
• Activity Diagrams
• Introduction to Rational Suite & MS Vision
• Change Management
• An examination of why people resist change
• How Requirements become Un-Managed
• BA’s role in managing change
• Requirements Traceability & Change Control
• How much time should be spent on Requirements
• Implementing Just enough Requirements
• Preparing and making the presentation
• Description of solution
• Establishing your objective
• Doing audience analysis
• Organizing your ideas
• Using visuals
Supporting Downstream Development
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• Business Analyst’s Role in Testing
• Use Case vs Test Case
• How can the solution be evaluated?
• Who should perform an assessment?
• Requirements Validation Techniques
• Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing
• Business Process Flow
• Data Process Flow
Getting Ready for the Real World
• BA Resume Preparation
• Interview Questions & Preparation
• Domains Discussion
• Students Assignments on Live projects
Contact us at email@example.com or you can also call us at 647-270-2850
Matheson BLVD WEST
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 1C6